On Wednesday, 17 November 2021, MDPI and the Journal Universe organized the 3rd webinar on Universe, entitled “Women Physicists in Astrophysics, Cosmology and Particle Physics”.
The webinar highlighted the Special Issue devoted to this subject and the results presented in it.
In this first webinar, were hosted four talks presenting new results and reviews covering different areas of high current interest regarding theoretical and experimental astro- and cosmo-particle physics. The main topics are:
1) Chair Introduction: Women Physicists in Astrophysics, Cosmology and Particle Physics by Prof. Dr. Norma G. Sanchez, CNRS, PSL-Paris Observatory and Chalonge de Vega International School Center, Paris, France;
2) Dark Matter Sterile Neutrino from Scalar Decays by Dr. Lucia Aurelia Popa, Institute of Space Science, Magurele, Ilfov, Romania;
3) New Advancements in AdS/CFT (Anti-de Sitter/Conformal Field Theory) in Lower Dimensions by Professor Yolanda Lozano, Department of Physics, University of Oviedo and ICTEA, Oviedo, Spain;
4) Superconformal Line Defects in Three Dimensions by Professor Silvia Penati, Department of Physics, University of Milano-Bicocca and INFN, Milano, Italy;
5) Environmental High-Energy Astrophysics in the context of space missions such as LISA, Solar Orbiter and JWST, and its implications for space weather science by Professor Catia Grimani, University of Urbino “Carlo Bo”, Urbino and INFN, Florence, Italy.
Contact person (ISS): Dr. Lucia A. Popa <lpopa@spacescience[dot]ro>
This post is also available in: Romanian