Core Program Name:
Advanced research on laser – plasma – radiation – space domain
Acronym: LAPLAS IV
Contract number: 4N/2016
Objective name: “Fundamental, applied research and specialized intelligence in science and space technology”
Project Title: Fundamental physics research with applications to space science
Project 2: PN 16.47.02.02
Project director: Dr. PATU Ovidiu
Main objective: Development and study of theoretical models, analytic methods and numerical software for fundamental physics research in space.
1. Testing the variation of the fine structure constant in alternative cosmological theories.
2. Dual dynamical systems and higher order symmetries in gravity theories.
3. Analytical and numerical investigations of the production of quantum black holes.
4. Black holes catalogues.
5. Radio properties of the binary system SS433
6. Atomic and molecular processes in external fields: polarization effects and quantum correlations.
7. Development of quantum kinetic models with mean field; self-consistency effects of free charged particles in an inhomogeneous magnetic field.
1. Limits on the variation of fundamental constants in alternative cosmological theories. Comparative analysis with the results of the standard cosmological model.
2. Investigation of various higher rank Killing-Yano tensors and their associated conserved quantities.
3. Improvement of the BlackMax numerical simulator through the addition of several subroutines which will implement the horizon wavefunction formalism.
4. High-resolution radio analysis of transients. Black holes catalogue.
5. Investigation of polarization effects in laser-assisted inelastic scattering of electrons by atoms. Derivations of analytical expressions for the entaglement between molecular degrees of freedom.
6. Study of the induced currents of free charged particles in an inhomogeneous magnetic field. Investigation of quantum kinetic models with mean field.
This post is also available in: Romanian